WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD
OUR ELECTRICIANS ARE SKILLED & EXPERIENCED
THEY ARE PROPERLY TRADE REGISTERED
OUR ELECTRICIANS ARE REFERENCE CHECKED
WE PROVIDE FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTES
QUICK & EASY!
There are a host of solutions for fences, and relevant surface mounted security fencing options. Fence spikes, barbed and razor wire are amongst the most common, with electric fence options and pool fencing fast gaining popularity.
From electrical fences to bird spikes, the Dial A Contractors accredited installation contractors can offer advice and installation of just about everything available. From straight forward farm style pole and wire, simplistic residential palisade or hi-tech security electrical fencing, we can provide you with up to three independent contractors for the job.
- Wall top electric fencing is used to secure walls and fence structures preventing climbing over.
- Free standing electric fencing or Anti-spread electric fencing is primarily used to secure large domestic & Industrial factory premises, Farms, smallholding's and government installations.
- Animal & Pet Containment electric fencing, it removes the worry caused by straying, potential road accidents, chasing livestock or bothering neighbors.
The system works by sending a high-voltage electrical pulse around a multi-wire perimeter fence, the potential involved may be on the order of 2,500 to 12,000 volts, the current is limited to a safe level and the actual pulse lasts only milliseconds. The source of the high-voltage electrical pulse is an electric fence "energiser"
- Easy installation on existing wall or fence, or as a stand-alone perimeter fence.
- Provides a physical barrier that delays the intrusion time.
- Provides an electric high voltage shock to intruders.
- Acts as a psychological barrier to deter intrusion attempts.
- Provides a higher level of detection capability to detect an intrusion attempt and set off the alarm, which can then be transmitted to the security personnel or company monitoring the site.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Easy of operation.
- Animals that receive an electric shock and are deterred without activating the alarm. Animals learn very quickly not to come into contact with the fence
- Accidental human contact with the fence will provide an electric shock that will alert a person not to tamper or come in contact with the fence.
- The electric wires also serve as a perimeter fence, alleviating the need to erect additional, fencing.
- Reduced cost of security personnel.