WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD
OUR ENGINEERS ARE SKILLED & EXPERIENCED
THEY ARE PROPERLY REGISTERED
OUR ENGINEERS ARE REFERENCE CHECKED
WE PROVIDE FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATES
QUICK & EASY!
Choosing an engineer is a very important decision, you must select someone that makes you feel comfortable and that you have a great deal of faith in. A good engineer will come to the table with ideas suggestions and designs, not just provide what you have asked for. To complete your project is a lengthy task, be prepared to set aside plenty of time for brain-storming your dreams with the right person.
The right engineer can save you money. We can recommend creative practicle results focused engineers to assist with your project. Our engineers have an impressive and enviable track record in the design and construction of building projects across a range of residential, commercial, institutional, industrial and leisure developments.
- Structural and civil estimates and viabilities.
- Structural reporting and evaluation of alternative designs.
- Planning and designing utilising; reinforced, pre-stressed and pre-cast concrete, structural steel as well brick and timber.
- Project management and site inspections.
- Refurbishments of buildings to improve their environmental performance using sustainable methods and materials.
- Alterations, additions, strengthening and extensions to existing structures.
- Structural & Building Investigations and Reports for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Buildings
- Feasibility, technical and economic studies
- Geo technical Investigations and Foundation Reports
- Design of Foundations and Foundation Engineering
- Detailed Structural and Civil Engineering design and preparation of working drawings for construction
- Detailed specification, bills of quantity and contract documents for tendering
- Analysis of tenders and negotiating with Contractors and Sub Contractors
- Site supervision of all stages of construction and the issuing of interim and completion certificates
- Contract Management and Financial Control
- Project Management and Planning
- Construction Management