DIAL A CONTRACTOR®
KITCHEN DESIGNS AND RENOVATION SERVICES
WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD
OUR CONTRACTORS ARE SKILLED & EXPERIENCED
THEY ARE PROPERLY TRADE REGISTERED
OUR CONTRACTORS ARE REFERENCE CHECKED
WE PROVIDE FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTES
Whether you are looking for someone to carry out an installation of an entirely new kitchen, or a carpenter to change your kitchen worktops or simply refresh by changing doors, Dial A Contractor can provide you with contractors to assist with all types of kitchen installation work. Listed are a few of the jobs that our tradesman can help you with: Kitchen Fitting and Installation Work of Tops, Fitted (inc granite) Sinks, Fitted Kitchen Designs, Planning of Kitchen cupboards, Fitted Appliances, Plumbing and Tiling
All of our contractors are tried and tested. We’ve been providing the Dial A Contractor service since 2008, with outstanding results, its all about attention to detail. Kitchen contractors are in a unique trade that requires an indication of your budget prior to quoting, this is due to the massive variance in product pricing. Two perfect examples are formica vs. granite tops or solid wooden doors vs. wrapped doors. The list goes on. So please don’t be offended if an indication of your budget is requested, the contractor is merely trying to maximise product quality within your range.
KITCHEN RENOVATION & MAKEOVERS
Kitchen renovations can be a daunting task. Choosing the right layout, design, contractors, finishes and fittings can turn the creation of your dream home into your worst nightmare. With years of experience, we can help you through your project, all the way from start to finish.
- Consultation and Advice - Make an appointment with one of our consultants for professional guidance and expert advice.
- Layout and Design - Our experienced designers will provide you with the perfect layout and design to make optimal use of your available space.
- Fittings and Finishes - We will help you choose between the latest trends in finishes and fittings to ensure that your new bathroom or kitchen complements your personal style beautifully.
- Construction and Stripping - From plumbing and electrical to the final finishing touches, our experienced team will make sure everything is done neatly and properly, first time.
HOW MUCH WILL MY KITCHEN COST?
This depends on your personal preference. Every kitchen is different and as a result pricing is calculated on your individual requirements.
The pricing is based on the overall size, desired kitchen range and type of material. Additional costs for fitting and installation need to be considered before calculating the final costs. We will break down the key components of your kitchen project so you have clear idea of what everything costs.
If you have an idea of how much you want to spend, our designers will help and assist you with ideas to create your dream kitchen suitable for your budget.
HOW WILL MY KITCHEN ARRIVE?
Prior to delivery, you will be asked to confirm if there are any restrictions that might affect your delivery, such as the width of your road, or any parking restrictions.
You will need to bear in mind that your kitchen units will need to be stored somewhere for the period between delivery and installation and can take up a considerable amount of space. Please note, if you have ordered specific appliances, these need to arrive before installation start, for installers need to make sure that all provision for appliances are correct.
HOW LONG WILL THE INSTALLATION PROCESS TAKE?
Just like the pricing, the installation process and completion time is dependent on a number of factors including the size of your kitchen and the complexity of your design.. All this can take more time than a simple furniture installation only. Solid worktops, such as Granite or Corian will also add time to the installation, due to the templating and fabrication.
Please be aware that as with all types of building work carried out in the home, you will experience some disruption whilst your kitchen is being installed and we recommend that you try to make alternative kitchen arrangements where possible and we do our best to complete the work and leave your new kitchen tidy and ready for use as quickly as possible.
WE OFFER A RANGE OF STYLES
Antique Kitchens - Various Styles incl. English Manor Duco Spray Kitchens; Offering various features including : Cambridge, Classic handles, Billy Professional Mixer, Wicker Basket Drawers, Cutlery Drawer, Granite Tops, Glass Display Units, Microwave Units, Plate Racks
Classic Kitchens - Various Styles incl. Florenzo PVC Wrap Kitchen; Offering various features including : Granite tops, Colonial Door Profiles, Stainless Steel Bar Handles, Island Prep Bowl, Kickplates
Contemporary Kitchens - Various Styles incl. Beige Satin Duco Spray Kitchen; Offering various features including : Snow White Ceasarstone Tops, Shaker Door Profiles, Stainless Steel Square Bar Handles, Power Dock, Open Display Shelving
Modern Kitchens - Various Styles incl. White Duco Spray Kitchen; Offering various features including : Bianco Canvas Hanstone Tops, Squareline Door Profiles, Frosted Aluminium Glass Doors,Glass Splashbacks, Flap Up Doors
10 KITCHEN RENOVATION TIPS
Renovating your kitchen will add ease to your lifestyle and value to your home. Here are the 10 most important things to consider when you're updating your kitchen.
1. Use quality materials - Quality drawer slides and hinges mean cabinet doors will stay closed and drawers won't stick. If you are planning a kitchen renovation, or a new installation, take a look at Blum fittings for your new kitchen.
2. Determine cabinet heights - If you have two-metre ceilings, choose cabinets that go to the ceiling. They offer more storage, enabling you to use extra wall space for even more storage or open shelves.
3. Decide whether to paint or stain - Though stained-wood cabinetry is forgiving, most finishes date quickly and aren't easily altered. Brush-painted cabinets can lend a unique personality.
4. Select an elegant countertop - PG Bison offer a wide range of Formica LifeSeal Worktops finishes that add functional style to any kitchen style. Surrino solid surfaces provide a spectrum of tones and shades, blending and texture to create a three-dimensional product. CaesarStone manufactures natural high-tech quartz surfaces that offer ideal solutions for kitchen countertops.
5. Install an island that works - Beware of placing a bulky cube in the middle of the room. We like islands that have an open, airy look. Ideally, an island should be unencumbered by appliances, but if you want it to house a dishwasher-sink combo or a cooktop, try to maintain the light look of a leggy harvest table.
6. Don't overdo the details - Design accents such as pediments over stoves and plaster mouldings on cabinet fronts can represent decorative excess and easily become outdated. Remember that the style of your kitchen should be compatible with the rest of your home.
7. Avoid maintenance nightmares - Natural surfaces with inherent texture - slate, terra-cotta, brick and tumbled marble - are more difficult to clean but camouflage the odd crumb. Smooth surfaces in light colours, such as white Formica LifeSeal Worktops or ceramic floors, are easy to clean but show everything. And as much as we love stainless steel, it's not easy to keep smudge-free.
8. Stick to basic appliances - Instead of lots of appliances and gadgets, consider selecting a few reliable basics. For example, a commercial-quality stainless-steel range makes an interesting focal point and takes up less space than separate wall ovens and a cooktop.
9. Plan for plenty of lighting - As the room where a multitude of chores take place, there should be sufficient lighting to accommodate individual tasks throughout the room. A central ceiling fixture will provide adequate general lighting but don't forget about downlighting for particular areas such as, over the preparation area, above the wash area, around the cooking area, and over a breakfast or kitchen island.
10. Add interest - Your kitchen should reflect your personality - not look like a showroom. Before designing the space, search for a piece of unique furniture or accessory and use it as inspiration when planning your design - a room full of floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall kitchen cabinets looks boring and uninspired.
OTHER INTERESTING AND AMAZING KITCHEN DESIGNS, IDEAS AND INSPIRATIONS
SEARCHES RELATED TO KITCHEN RENOVATORS AND INSTALLERS
South Africas number 1 designer and installer of kitchens.
Designer and installer of kitchens in Gauteng.
Designer and installer of kitchens in Durban.
Designer and installer of kitchens in Cape Town.
Leading designer and installer of kitchens.
Skilled people have years of experience in designing and installing kitchens.
Well established company that endeavours to fulfill all the requirements of a designer and installer of kitchens.
Prides itself on the successful completion of all design and installation kitchens projects in Gauteng, Durban and Cape Town.
High standard of quality at the most economically priced designer and installer of kitchens in Gauteng, Durban and Cape Town.
Contractor for all your design and installation of kitchens needs in Gauteng, Durban and Cape Town.
Premier kitchen design and installation company in Gauteng, Durban and Cape Town.
Specializing in commercial, retail, industrial, government and residential kitchen design and installation in Gauteng, Durban and Cape Town.
Kitchen Designers and Installers in KZN
Kitchen Designers and Installers in Johannesburg
Kitchen Designers and Installers in Pretoria