It is critical that you appoint a paymaster that can manage payments to the contractor to ensure there is a direct correlation between progress on the project and payments to the contractor.
MATCH PAYMENTS TO
Many homeowners are concerned about making large deposits to small contractors on acceptance of the building quotation. Dial a Contractor provides a link between the small contractor and the homeowner. In terms of our paymaster system the homeowner will the deposit to the paymaster, who will then ensure that all supplier and building contractors are paid according to a predefined and structured system of payments. The paymasters responsibilities will be to pay suppliers, facilitate the small entrepreneur's finances, including profit, ensure the drawings are done and that construction is on track.
- The homeowners pays the deposit over to Dial a Contractor
- Monies are held for the contractor and accounted for seperately
- The homeowner provides us with building specifications and detailed cost estimates
- The contractor sends through invoices for building materials. Dial a Contractor pays money directly to suppliers.
- The owner or project manager sends through approved progress payments. Dial a Contractor pays money weekly to contractor.
- Regular reporting to homeowner and contractor
- Security to homeowner, the building contractor and the suppliers
- Focused management to small contractors
- Small contractors contract accessibility
- Reduced P&G costs
- Central Purchasing
- Cost efficient savings on materials
- Controlled deliveries
- We assist you in determining a fair assessment of the work completed and what still has to be done to reach completion.